Friday, March 21, 2014

MH 370 - Where the Heck Are You?

Malaysia MH370 has disappeared, and all sorts of theories are abounding as to what may have happened and where it may have gone.  The media is talking almost non-stop about it, and I think we’ve reached a point where it’s safe to just tell them to shut up until something more is known.  Speculation could go on for weeks, but the upshot is this:

We don’t know what happened to the plane.  We don’t know what happened to the people on the plane.  Folks are being paid right now to put together the pieces of information available and come up with a best guess on places to search.  Until they find more, everything else is just guessing. 

I do have to make one comment, and that is that I cannot imagine what the loved ones of those on board must be going through right now.  Are they alive?  Are they dead?  What the hell happened? 


It makes me sick to my stomach, and makes me wish I could do something to help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment