Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm Excited...

What am I excited about, you might ask? Well, lots of things. My wife is going to have our first child in February (a little girl); I have a cow-elk tag in an area where I’ve actually located elk and just need to go and shoot one; steelhead fishing on the Snake River in Hell’s Canyon is still going strong; I have a saltwater trip booked for a full week this summer at the northern tip of Vancouver Island in a little place called Port Hardy; my parent’s house is almost finished (they are supposed to get occupancy today) which means they are moving out of my house soon (yaaeey!); my dog, Dutchess, found more birds than all the other dogs combined during our last hunting trip (last weekend) and got a lot of compliments (I trained her myself, so there is a real point-of-pride there).

Jeez, where to start…

No comments:

Post a Comment