Wednesday, April 6, 2011

She's Here!

Evelyn Ann was born at 4:21 am on Wednesday March 2nd, 2011. She was 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and 19 inches long, and the most beautiful thing I’ve ver layed eyes on. I will chronicle some of the more salient points of the birth and subsequent trials when I get a bit more time, but suffice it to say these following things for now:

1.) Any claim that there is no such thing as unconditional love is woefully incorrect, unless you can imagine a situation that would cause me to stop loving my infant daughter with all of my heart. I assure you that you will find no such.

2.) My wife is absolutely amazing, and I will never ever see her the same again. She is a goddess among goddesses, and I cannot express how much I love her and admire her for what she was cpable of doing, and the amount of love and effort it took for her to do what she did. She is a great Mom.

3.) Babies are a lot of work and are exhausting.

I’m going to catch a quick nap and get back to work. More anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment