Friday, April 19, 2013

Gun Control Legislation Fails...


...and we are treated to yet another example of Barack Obama going before a nation that told him “no,” and having him explain to us why we really wanted what he was proposing, and how it was just because we couldn’t understand him that we didn’t line up to punch the card for his idea. 

I’m getting so sick of being preached to by this pseudo-intellectual lightweight about how I’m so stupid and he’s so smart, and the only reason that I disagree with him is because he is too smart to be able to speak in terms stupid enough for me to understand him. 

This wasn’t a failure of communication, Barack – I read you just fine. It’s just that – and I know that this is going to come as a shock to you, so stick with me here – I think what you were pushing for was stupid, poorly-thought-out, rights stripping, reactionary nonsense. Amazingly enough, so did the Senate.

No comments:

Post a Comment